We specialise in advising on and installing naturally sourced fuel heating and boiler systems including wood and coal-burning stove installations, liner installations and chimney sweeping
Based in Manche, Basse-Normandie, Heating Naturally gives you an integrated range of services across the Cotentin Peninsula and it’s surrounding regions, Calvados, Orne and East Brittany.
Whatever you need call us on 07 87 57 02 14 and we’ll be sure to give you expert advice.
Rest assured you’re in safe hands
All our chimney engineers are fully qualified, insured and trained to the highest level
Do you know what state your chimney is in? Are you having problems? Perhaps you’d like to have it refurbished or install a stove?
An excellent all round natural heating solution installation, maintenance and servicing service – we are happy to tackle the largest townhouse chimneys to the smallest cottage flues, internally and externally. A thorough, clean and efficient service, professionally delivered, every time
- 15 collective years’ industry experience
- Registered enterprise SIRET No: 808 135 453 00013
- Independent advice with industry product and specialist links across Europe
- Full certification upon completion of clean - Certificat de Ramonage
- Stoves and appliances
- Fireplace, wood burning, coal or multi-fuel stove.
- Pellet (Biomass) stoves and systems
- Solid fuel (wood/coal) cooker
- Log Gasification Stove global/water heating system
- Chimney lining
Cleaning and Safety Services:
- Fireplace and flue survey
- Diagnostics and flue integrity and safety testing
- Flue & chimney sweeping – removal of nests, debris and vermin in chimney
- Appliance servicing
- New chimneys, hearths and flue systems – internal and external
- Reinstating fireplaces and hearths
- Repairing chimney stacks
- Fitting/replacement of chimney caps, cowls, pots and bird guards
This would, however, be a false belief: chimney sweeps are not a relic of a bygone age that most people presume them to be, but thoroughly modern professional tradesmen.
If you are one of the growing number of people who have a functioning coal or wood fire in your home, it might well be in your interests to acquaint yourself with a modern-day chimney technician.
Today’s modern chimney sweep is often described as a Chimney Technician and is trained and registered.
Old-fashioned fireplaces are becoming increasingly coveted, and for good reason: a well restored fireplace can add great character to a room, and, if it is well-maintained, can be an excellent source of heat during the cold winter months.
It is also fast becoming the cheaper eco-fuel of choice, using sustainable and potentially carbon neutral sources.
However, the benefits of having a real coal or wood fire in your home must be balanced by dedicating a little time and money to ensuring that your stove, chimney & fireplace functions both safely and efficiently.
The primary role of the modern chimney engineer is:
“to aid in the prevention of chimney fires and reduce the risk of dangerous fume emissions from blocked heating appliances, flue ways and chimneys.”
This is achieved by regular, proficient and professional selection, installation, maintaining and cleaning of your stove, fireplace and chimney
If you’re unsure about the safety of your chimney, need specialist advice for a heating project or require installation work
contact us on 07 87 57 02 14 today.